If a mole starts to grow, itch, or bleed make an appointment to see us right away.
Most moles do not require treatment. But we will remove a mole that:
• Bothers a patient (rubs against clothing, etc.)
• A patient finds unattractive
• Could be skin cancer
Here’s why you should never try to shave off a mole at home:
• If the mole contains skin cancer, some of the cancer cells can stay in the skin — and even spread.
• You can disfigure your skin, causing a scar or other permanent reminder.
• You can cause an infection.
Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet.. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium.